We collect and hold personal information about our pupils for different purposes:
- to support pupil learning
- to monitor and report on pupil progress
- to provide appropriate pastoral care
- to assess the quality of our services
- to comply with the law regarding data sharing
- to keep children and staff safe and keep the site secure
Personal information includes contact details, pupils' characteristics, assessment results, attendance information, behavioural information as well as child protection information.